What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pictures of Plain White Wallpaper on iPad-3 !

OP
A

augustya

iPF Novice
Reaction score
White Wall Paper.png

Ok let me explain everything in detail... I have attached this wallpaper>Pls download it> It will be saved in your photos>go to your photos>open the white wallpaper expand it so that it fully occupies ths screen and pls take a screenshot of it and paste it :)

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This is a white background I found.

Attachments

• image-599370494.jpg
    image-599370494.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 7,914

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This is how it looks when I make it a wallpaper:

Attachments

• image-923373430.jpg
    image-923373430.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 6,917
OP
A

augustya

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This is a white background I found.

Hey Thanks Buddy, appreciate your Help ! Can you open it from photos and post a screenshot enlarging it to fit the screen !

OP
A

augustya

iPF Novice
Reaction score
So none of the new iPad have a pure milky whites is it ?

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
augustya said:
So none of the new iPad have a pure milky whites is it ?

No iPad period. This is not a new feature of the iPad3. You get exactly the same result on iPad1 and iPad2. It is a feature of IOS.

OP
A

augustya

iPF Novice
Reaction score
But if u compare iPad-2 with iPad-3. iPad-2 Whites are more white, Milky white they are not with any sort of tinge yellow, Blue, Green whatever.

OP
A

augustya

iPF Novice
Reaction score
IOS has an in-built wallpaper gradient mask which AUTOMATICALLY makes the wallpaper darken towards the bottom. It is impossible to remove it without jailbreaking the iPad, and there is no jailbreak for the iPad3 released publicly yet. You won't be able to see a plain white wallpaper if that is what you want...

Do u have a link or like an article which talks about this ? So how is it the iPad-2's didn't have this,even right now when I look at the whites in iPad-2 they don't have this gradient effect that u talk about. Whites are pure milky whites in iPad-2.

OP
A

augustya

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Oh...that's how I got the top one! :)

But why does it show your Apps in the page like if u just go to photos and just view it as a photo from there and take a screenshot. It should not show all your apps on that photo.

Dont make it as your screensaver or Background Picture.

Last edited:

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
But why does it show your Apps in the page like if u just go to photos and just view it as a photo from there and take a screenshot. It should not show all your apps on that photo.

Dont make it as your screensaver or Background Picture.

Look at post #17. No apps on that shot...just displaying the background as a photo. the next one is with it set as a background and you can see apps on that one.

OP
A

augustya

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Look at post #17. No apps on that shot...just displaying the background as a photo. the next one is with it set as a background and you can see apps on that one.

You are Lucky The Whites on your iPad look pretty Whites...But what is that Eye ? How did the Eye come on that Page :)

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You are Lucky The Whites on your iPad look pretty Whites...But what is that Eye ? How did the Eye come on that Page :)

Oh...that was the only white I could find with that eye...at least last night. I can look for another one if you think that will help you out. Just let me know.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ok....only white this time....viewed as a photo..

Attachments

• image-1936304375.jpg
    image-1936304375.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 29,386

Most reactions

Latest posts