What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pictures FROM iPad to a website ~ how?

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's is also my question. I can't even change profile pics on facebook. If anybody has a workaround plz assist.
I originally created my Facebook page on my iPad and the ONLY thing I could not do was post my profile picture, not even with the app!

David Vice

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yea it's pretty stupid that something so simple as this cannot be done. Maybe I'll just stop facebookin. :(

nateccnn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry...but I had to try it.

478d8f40.png

Nate skiing at Alpine Meadows Dec 2009.

Nate

Edit: it's pretty cool what you can learn from reading these forums. I've had photo bucket for ever but never considered using with iPad. Downloaded the photo bucket app, uploaded a picture from iPad, posted that picture on the forum. Cool.

Last edited:

Bonbonz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hate to be so stupid, but I am still having troubles. I have downloaded the photobucket app but cannot figure out how to
upload the pictures. I really just want to upload pictures from my iPad to Craigslist, is this possible?

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hate to be so stupid, but I am still having troubles. I have downloaded the photobucket app but cannot figure out how to
upload the pictures. I really just want to upload pictures from my iPad to Craigslist, is this possible?
Welcome to the forum! There are a lot of great people here willing to lend a hand anytime. Often using the Advanced Search box (at the top of every page) will lead you to the answers you're looking for. If not, feel free to post a question in the appropriate area.

With respect to your question, if you just want to post on Craigslist, you might want to take a look at the Craigslist App:

Craigslist Pro - Craigslist iPad App for iPad on the iTunes App Store

Please take a moment to view the information here to get the most out of your iPad as well as our forum:

Forum Rules - Please read
Hacking Rules - Please read
iPad for Beginners
Free iPad User Manuals
Download The Official iPad Forum App

Welcome again and enjoy!

Bill6044

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just answer the #### question!! If pictures from iPad don't upload anywhere else, just say so!

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Most reactions