What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pictures rotated incorrectly??

henriks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I have a question regarding pictures in subfolders. Some of my pictures are "not rotated" correctly. How do I rotate them in the current folder? Every app ive tried lets me rotate the picures but the all save hem to a new folder called "saved photos" I want to keep them in there originla folder. Ive tried. photoshop for iphone, Photogen for ipad and for iphone and photo rotate just to name a few. I sync my pictures for a PC with Windows 7 and they all look good there?
Any one have any ideas? Please help me!!!

OP
H

henriks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you, but will it replace the original photo instead of creating a copy in the "saved photos" album/folder?

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Frankly with the current limited photo app it's easier to rotate them before uploading them or make two folders, one for horizontal and the other for vertical. That way if you are displaying them to a client only one rotation is necessary.

OP
H

henriks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The thing is, even if I rotate them on my computer (Windows 7) before uplodaing them the still come out wrong. Ipad and MAC/Windows doesnt seem to use the same setting for rotating photos? Tried rotating them on a mac also but same result. Looks alright until I sync them to the IPAD so this doesnt seem to be an alternative either?

barbwake

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Photos still not rotating or sorting correctly

Did anyone ever get a solution to this??? i rotate and sort my photos correctly on my PC, then when they sync they are rotated to the original orientation and not sorted correctly!!! this is driving me nuts!!!!:mad:

Most reactions