What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photo Editing Apps

susanac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Any suggestions about excellent apps for this? Free or paid. Has anyone used Snapseed? Are there any photo apps with really good photo editing properties?

michali

iPF Novice
Reaction score
To me Photogene is great.....you can do so much with it.

Diane B

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Filterstorm is excellent. It has a bit of Photoshop experience with layers, curves, etc. I have quite a number including Photogene but my preferred apps are Snapseed and Filterstorm.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Any suggestions about excellent apps for this? Free or paid. Has anyone used Snapseed? Are there any photo apps with really good photo editing properties?

Hello and welcome to the forum! :)

Photogene & Snapseed are the two that I have on my iPad, so can do a :thumbs: for those suggestions from previous posters! Good luck on your choices!

ipaddeveloper888

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like PhotoForge2 for general editing (cropping, color rebalancing, contrast adjustment.
Also, there is another one called PhotoWizard that does much of the same stuff but also has special effects and the ability to mask and merge layers.
Turbocollage is kind of neat for bunching a lot of pictures together.
Then, Autostich is really great for making panoramas out of many overlapping pictures.
Finally, something like IResize is very nice for turning a bunch of high-memory pictures into something smaller and more manageable.

With Goodreader, I have the ability to email multiple pictures in a single email. thats nice.

Most reactions

Latest posts