What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photo Editing App

vikramkyle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I need an app for photo editing on my tab. So can you suggest me any free app for photo editing?

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Snapseed is probably the only one you'll ever need. It's amazingly good, and very easy to use.

This post handcrafted from 100 percent post-consumer recycled electrons.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Snapseed is probably the only one you'll ever need. It's amazingly good, and very easy to use.

I'll second Lanny's suggestion for Snapseed which I probably use most often - one limitation is that re-sizing an image is not an option. Others on my iPad include: Photogene & Photoshop Touch, both of which can re-size your pics, if that is important to you (is to me). iPhoto also has limited image editing & cropping. There seems to be no 'perfect' iPad choice in this area but Photoshop Touch is your best bet if you want to even come near mimicking the features of a desktop option, but not free - good luck in your selection(s)! Dave :)

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
One Stop Photo Edit Free allows cropping and resizing to any pixel dimension by direct numeric entry. Not terribly straightforward, but if you need to resample downward it will get the job done, for free.

This post handcrafted from 100 percent post-consumer recycled electrons.

Most reactions

Latest posts