What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Performance

Status
Not open for further replies.

hkpga

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Seems like when I am typing something in it takes awhile for the iPad to process. Is there any type maintenance that I can do to increase the performance?

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Seems like when I am typing something in it takes awhile for the iPad to process. Is there any type maintenance that I can do to increase the performance?

Not really. Defragging and other such PC related activities are not required on the iPad.

You could try a periodic reboot, and see if that speeds things up, but that's really about all.

Wayne Block

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I there anything I can do to improve the performance of my 7th Gen. when online? It's not bad, but still noticeably slower.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I there anything I can do to improve the performance of my 7th Gen. when online? It's not bad, but still noticeably slower.
Hi Wayne - you're responding to a 9 year old post which likely will be soon closed by the mods - please start a new thread in the appropriate forum area and explain your issues in detail - Dave :)

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This thread is almost 10 years old and what worked then is not necessarily what works now. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions