What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PDFs on iPad

EARL97850

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I searched for this and didn't find what I was looking for, so I apologize if this has been previously visited.

When I get my iPad I would like to be able to download some pdf's from a work site that I need to be able to reference to somewhat frequently.

Can this be done and how is it done?

Thank you

Cya

wot_fan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes this can be done. There are a number of apps that will do what you want. I use GoodReader ($0.99). It let's you download files from a number sources. I have downloaded files from websites, my Mac, dropbox and my MobileMe iDisk. You can easily organize your files in folders too. Check it out on the iTunes store.

OP
E

EARL97850

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you very much. It is not the deciding factor in getting the iPad, but it would be a plus.

Thanks again.

Cya

gjperera

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.gilsmethod.com
Goodreader is well worth the minor cost.

GoodReader with all of its advanced features (Wi-FI transfers, Direct downloads from Safari, File Sharing, reflow, and its ability to handle large files) is by far the best PDF reader you can get on the iPad and for .99 can't beat that. The developer just updated the software so you can share documents among different apps.

Most reactions

Latest posts