What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help Transferring Epubs and PDFs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whorunewayz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I'm new here and unsure how to create my own thread but have similar prob. I was able previously to drag epubs and PDF files to my iTunes and have them in my pad but it's no longer working. As I drag now there is an icon that says "link" which then starts a never ending sync...which doesn't work. Movies are not a prob. My computer was reconfigured and iTunes had to be reinstalled but if the movies will load how can that be the prob? Frustrated!!! Please if anyone has suggestions I will try anything including reverting to factory settings if necessary. Thanks

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, and welcome to the forum. Good to "see" you and I hope you enjoy your visits.

Since you posted to a thread that was a year old and long forgotten, I've moved your question to a thread of its own. This will hopefully get you more eyes on your specific situation.

I don't really have a suggestion for you to try. Is your iPad jail broken? Or, did you download something or change a setting on the iPad or in iTunes just before this problem occurred? Is it every ePub or PDF file you try to transfer or just some (as in, have you tried to move them individually to see if there is just one document that won't transfer)?

I don't use iTunes to transfer documents, so this is about the extent of my assistance. Hopefully, someone will be along shortly to give you aid.

Marilyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts