What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pdf to where?

Bluesjam

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've got my email working on the iPad. I had an email with an attached Pdf file. I can open the Pdf and read it but I would like to have it stored on the iPad. Do I need an app for that and which one?

poshpantspaddy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've got my email working on the iPad. I had an email with an attached Pdf file. I can open the Pdf and read it but I would like to have it stored on the iPad. Do I need an app for that and which one?

Goodreader 99cent or iBooks is free. Just press and hold your finger down on the attachment and you'll be given options to open up in compatible apps

Last edited:

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Goodreader 99cent or iBooks is free. Just press and hold your finger down on the attachment and you'll be given options to open up in compatible apps

Don't you have to pay an additional for that to be able to download the attachment from your e-mail directly to goodreader. It's just a small amount though. I think it's in the FAQ section of goodreader.

OP
B

Bluesjam

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'll try both of those options tonight when I get home. Very good information guys. thanks.

Most reactions

Latest posts