What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PDF writer

Jockscrap

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've had a look in the app store and done a search here, but can't seem to find an app for a PDF writer. At the moment, when I receive mail attachments as Word docs, I need to open them in Pages, then email them back to myself as a PDF, to then open from my mail account again in order to view and annotate them in Note Taker. It all seems a bit long winded. Am I missing something obvious, and there is a better way to do this by way of an app or other method?

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Jockscrap said:
I've had a look in the app store and done a search here, but can't seem to find an app for a PDF writer. At the moment, when I receive mail attachments as Word docs, I need to open them in Pages, then email them back to myself as a PDF, to then open from my mail account again in order to view and annotate them in Note Taker. It all seems a bit long winded. Am I missing something obvious, and there is a better way to do this by way of an app or other method?

There is an app called Office To PDF, it does all the conversion without any effort on my part. Once converted I normally annotate in GoodReader but any PDF reader/annotator will do the trick.

The Archangel

Most reactions