What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

parse error

nammi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
the parse errors on the forum's app is getting worse and getting to my nerves .. i got three errors simultaneously .. and the worst part is now i get the error just when entering the hacking discussion ..

i wonder if anybody experience this as often as i do ? ..

just letting off steams here ..

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
nammi

nammi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
just patiently click "report" each time you get stuck, in the meantime go to the forum thru safari ...

veraderock

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We've upgraded the plugin for the mobile app, please try again and post here if it works more reliably for you now.

OP
nammi

nammi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
veraderock said:
We've upgraded the plugin for the mobile app, please try again and post here if it works more reliably for you now.

still getting parse error in some of my subscribre thread ..

veraderock

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ok, are you using the main iPadForums app or a separate Tapatalk or Forumrunner app?

Also, I'm assuming you're using your iPad please let me know if you're on something else (iPhone, android, etc)

gresh14

iPF Novice
Reaction score
never received any of those errors. I use the app to access the forum.

OP
nammi

nammi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
veraderock said:
Ok, are you using the main iPadForums app or a separate Tapatalk or Forumrunner app?

Also, I'm assuming you're using your iPad please let me know if you're on something else (iPhone, android, etc)

using mainly ipad for this forum .. thanks

>> and i just got a new parse error on my latest subscription where i just posted my reply ... <<<<

Last edited:

gresh14

iPF Novice
Reaction score
gresh14 said:
never received any of those errors. I use the app to access the forum.

Now I am getting this error when trying to read certain posts

Most reactions