What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parse error when retrieving messages

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There is a second update coming although I can't confirm when yet. My iPad was way worse after the recent app update but has gradually improved, I have no idea why this should be though. Rest assured that ForumRunner are working this out.

The Archangel

55julie55

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The parse error is bad this morning ,almost impossible to read or send messages on ipf
Soldering on..........

mollysmom

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Parse error

I keep getting a parse error whenever I attempt to go to a subscribed thread or the off topic forum. Does anyone know what this means or how to correct it?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is a problem with the Forum App, ForumRunner have been informed and they are working on a fix which should be available soon.

I'll move this thread to the appropriate forum.

The Archangel

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Parse Error Resolution

Hi All,

Just a quick note for those of you following at home. The iPF App developers believe they've solved the Parse Error issue. Phew!

Be sure you're using version 1.5.9 of the iPF App. (Found in "More" on the bottom toolbar > Settings > About > Version)

Let us know if you run into it again and if so, try to be as specific as possible about the thread, post, etc. that gave you any problems.

Thanks VERY MUCH for your patience!

Cheers,

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
AdmiralAdama said:
Must admit I'll be a bit sad when the error is fixed. Parsing is such sweet sorrow. ;)

AA

Yeah, that's too bad. I like a little parsing with my dinner plate. Always looks nice.

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah, that's too bad. I like a little parsing with my dinner plate. Always looks nice. 

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF
On a roll tonight! We Oregonians have a terrific sense of humor!! :D

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
richsadams said:
On a roll tonight! We Oregonians have a terrific sense of humor!! :D

You're in OR, too? Where?

Most reactions

Latest posts