What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parse Error

RevCliff

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I deleted the old app and downloaded the new app. But, when I try to get it to open on my iPad, it shows the following:
PARSE ERROR
The remote server sent an unknown response. This could be a result of the software plugin being outdated. Tap the "Report" button below to send this report to support for analysis.
I did send the report but have never received an answer.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Cliff, it's nice to see you back.

Well first up, I'm not aware of a new App at this point and wonder if you have just updated our old App?

We have had quite a few changes in the last couple of weeks, namely that our Forum has now transitioned to a new Software platform. Our app at this stage has not been updated to run with our new site and at this point I can't provide you with any info regarding what will happen with our app going forward.

That being said our new site is very different to what we had before, it's much easier to navigate and has many added new features that our members are very happy with and we hope that you will be also.

If you would prefer to use an app, Tapatalk works well with this site and many other forums. If you would like to have a look, here it is.
https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/tapatalk/id307880732?mt=8

Most reactions

Latest posts