What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Outlook email sync

bobwhitlow

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am using Outlook 2010 for my mail, and have a few elementary questions. I am a "former" Android user, and am used to OTA syncing with gmail, etc.

Must I connect via usb to sync with my Ipad(wifi only)?

I can recieve new mail , etc. it seems, but seem to not be able to delete email. Get message saying " Unable to delete email at this time....." Calandar sync is a mystery to me, also. Can new events imputted via my laptop be done OTA to Ipad?

Please excuse my lack of knowledge, but getting use to Apple seems to be a challange for me

Thanks

bobwhitlow

Bluesjam

iPF Novice
Reaction score
IMHO, to be able to mark as read, delete and so on from your iphone to your email on Outlook it needs to be IMAP not POP3. I had a POP and started a Gmail IMAP and now i have full control over my email on Outlook. As far as the calandar goes I'm in the cloud so I'm sync'd everywhere.

Most reactions

Latest posts