What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ordered today....wow april 23rd

desflurane

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yup broke down and purchased my first Ipad. Online purchase, apple states it will be in my hands April 23rd........ouch

Jvette

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered on the 11th at 12:45am pst and mine just went to Prepared For Shipping tonight and it still hasn't shipped. This has been crazy with how long it is taking to get one. Good luck.

smilepak

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I called several Bestbuy and they are experience crazy delay. They already have orders to be filled once the shipment arrives. However, given the numbers of pre-order, they said they doubt they'll have any for the store shelves for another 8 weeks. As of right now, all pre-order ain't going to be fill at the earliest another 4-6 weeks due to major delay in productions.

Rlarson_mn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple was totally unprepared for this type of response. Interesting stats that 70% of ipad2 buyers are first time purchases! Not sure how Android tablets will be able to respond to this.

zorah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
And the Xoom was the CES product of the year winner even, but look how the iPad 2 is selling out. I think we all knew it would. And don't forget, people are also choosing to buy the iPad 1 at reduced prices, used or on refurb, clearance, etc as well even in place of the Xoom. (for that matter, some are going with iPad 1 over 2 as well or like me, just sticking with my 1)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts