What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order and Chaos -- MMO

Pingles

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's exceptional.

Not as an MMO. In that sense it's not only VERY derivative of World of Warcraft but also a bit simplistic in mechanics and features.

But as an iOS game it is the best I've played. They have done an AMAZING job interfacing an MMO using the touchscreen.

This is an open-world, non-instanced MMO where you are constantly running acorss other players.

Communicating is a bit tough but as long as you find a good spot to stop and type you're okay.

I am hoping they make the emote system a little better (although they do have a very convenient "bow" emote for when people help you) so we can survive without typing.

Because of the $6.99 entry fee I have found the crowds VERY helpful with minimal duel challenges and several times I have had people help me without prompting even though they get no benefit to jumping in and helping.

Chat channel, as in any MMO, is unreadable. Infuriating.

Gameplay is great and combat is quick and fun. Even moving while in cambat is handled very well and feels very natural when lining up mobs.

Level 8 right now and can't wait to get back in.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Oops, forgot I had it. I wonder if my trial subscription has run out yet.

I like it, but it's not as addictive as WoW was, or maybe it's because I got over my WoW addiction and it's too derivative to need it's own intervention session. ;)

Tobyr21

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After learning a Talent, how do I USE it? (Order and Chaos)

At level 5 I got my first talent point and chose a military monk talent. (I'm now "trained" 1 out of 5.) How do I USE this talent? I assume I need to bring it to myu skill wheel to use it in combat, but I cannot figure out how to do that.

Do I have to train up to "5 of 5" before I'll be allowed to use the talent?
Thanks in advance for your help.

AWelbourn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's okay, but After getting bored of WoW this offers nothing really new to me, since the game simply is not as good as WoW. I am currently awaiting the release of Traveller-AR, just heard that there will be over 800 trade items in game!

Tobyr21

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My two characters can't send messages to each other?

I heard that if you have multiple characters, they can send gold and items to each other by writing mailbox messages. I tried, and got the error message that there was no such character. Do my two characters have to be on the same server for this to work? They aren't.

godwisper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I heard that if you have multiple characters, they can send gold and items to each other by writing mailbox messages. I tried, and got the error message that there was no such character. Do my two characters have to be on the same server for this to work? They aren't.

they need to be on same serbver... even warcraft has same mechanics :)

I am lvl 60 mage on a european server

Most reactions

Latest posts