What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Orange .gif Turns blue on iPad

Skull One

iPF Novice
Reaction score
HOLY... *bleep*.....

How are the bubbles orange and yet the pot and text blue?????

It is almost like there are two graphics on screen with a blue static version over the top of the orange animation.

Skull One

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Is there any chance you can private message me a link to that entire web page instead of just the animation? That way I can really disect its layout and see if I can spot where some kind of oddball setting could be causing this divergence?

OP
B

bluedawg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow, I so much appreciate your offering to do that but unfortunately I just deliver the goods (the animation) I have no access to their servers.

Skull One

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Then I am willing to bet a dollar that there are TWO graphic assets there and you are fighting an issue caused by their HTML guru.

OP
B

bluedawg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So it just ocurred to me to have her check the link that I sent you on her iPad and that is orange so it MUST be something on the html page. I think that prooves it. So just wanted to thank you for your help and support! Oh and let me know if you do app development freelance work and if I get anything I'll get in touch!

Skull One

iPF Novice
Reaction score
So it just ocurred to me to have her check the link that I sent you on her iPad and that is orange so it MUST be something on the html page. I think that prooves it. So just wanted to thank you for your help and support! Oh and let me know if you do app development freelance work and if I get anything I'll get in touch!

So glad you though to have her do that. Hopefully they will find the double asset in the HTML.

Already have a full time gig as a software developer but thanks for the offer.

trkaplan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
@bluedawg the problem is with the gif file. There are different options while creating a GIF file, for this reason, some gif files look different on iPads. If you are creating the file yourself, try to change export settings. (For example Save for web options in Photoshop.)

Most reactions

Latest posts