What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ok, cal colour changing randomly...

OP
S

Stephen19

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Final update on this saga, well hope it is!
Apple said problem was with google set up not ipad. So I went in and turned off the google cal making it inactive leaving just the Exchange active. That simplified the cal look and feel as one less on bar. Then I combined a couple cals to reduce cals on bar and to make simpler e.g. Sports cal alone rather than a tennis one and a football one...no need for two sep ones.
All colours aligned and staying as were...now at some point in future I may delete the google cal and leave the Exchange one as dont need it. Just bit worried about doing it now incase it is holding something up!

Final point, I do have 8 events on cal schedule inder ipad cal which are set as "details" rather than edit. Not subscribed cals either so cannot delete. They were on an Exchange cal and I moved to ipad cal tab and then orig cal was deleted. So now they are on the ipad cal tab but show as "details" and cal shows as Personal ( the old deleted Exchange cal) not ipad cal. Bit weird. May just have to live with them forever as yearly repeats...
S

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts