What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for an App with 'Post-It Note'-Type Capability

rjbinney

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I facilitate multi-day workshops, and frequently have to lug overstuffed four-inch binders around with me. Sometimes more than one.

The challenge here is, I have to modify the pages each time I facilitate, based on client specifics, new learnings/research, etc. I have a system where I have five different colours of Post-It notes that I swap in and out on the pages. Some pages have had the same Post-Its on them for years, some change weekly.

What would be ideal would be, is if I could scan the pages - without the Post-It notes on them - and load them on my iPad, and then add some kind of virtual Post-It notes to each page. (Of course, I'd need my five colours). So some way to add colour-coded notes that are editable and re-positionable to a PDF is exactly what I'd like to see.

Surely such a thing exists!

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Take a look at the app "iAnnotate" ($9.99, USD). You can do all kinds of mark ups on PDFs, to include making notes (like stickies). You can color code each not and also move the note around the page.

Maybe that would be worth the look?

Marilyn

Most reactions