What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad3 Jailbreak Thread

spartan1195

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think I'll wait til a mod post something. Are we certain this is the real deal

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
srkhn said:
So exciting. I have to go library for studying then I'll do it...

I'm curious about apps. Will I be able to get all apps in the App Store free ?

Thanks...

Let's be clear about this, Jailbreaking has nothing to do at all with getting paid apps for free, what you are describing is piracy and you would be well advised to read the forum rules which can be found here http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Further such discussion on these forums will not be tolerated.

The Archangel

inline6power

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hells to the yeah. trying to get mine done. will be nice to have all my tweaks back and 4g? holla

Last edited:

Rufian

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tryed JB after doing the Backup/Erase dance, then it didn't work.

Trying to erase again and give it another go...I think we might have a little more to wait for.

-Ruf

nickta69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
nope doesn't work for me. why i am not surprised that nothing works for me...well guess my bad luck is playing his role agian here.

Stere1964

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey @ all,
Just tried it with a different computer and went absolutely well...
I didn't even erase the ipad3, just let the JB run, it took 10 minutes...
Finally, I can make my iPad really mine - just like my iPhone ;-)
Feels solo good...

Rufian

iPF Noob
Reaction score
meh, still doesn't work.

...at least I still got D3 to keep me company ;)

inline6power

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i take that back. i was all giddy but i cant even get absinthe 2.0 to download to my computer. when i try to open it, it extracts a bunch of files and then closes. i cant even run the program yet lol.

altimax98

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i take that back. i was all giddy but i cant even get absinthe 2.0 to download to my computer. when i try to open it, it extracts a bunch of files and then closes. i cant even run the program yet lol.

The file is in the extracted files lol, look for a new sub-folder in the folder.

inline6power

iPF Noob
Reaction score
can someone post up a real copy of absinthe 2.0? everytime i try to install the program it extracts a million rocky files but then it closes. i cant even get the program to run.

Most reactions

Latest posts