What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad2 Jailbreak Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rokrdude2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Trying to upgrade my iPad 2 3g gsm from 4.3.3 jailbreak to 5.0.1(firmware downloaded from Official Apple IOS Firmware Download Links for iPad 732 mb)

Tried putting iPad in dfu mode before custom restoring(shift+enter)
Keep getting error 1602 ipad ipad cant restore in middle of updating firmware while verifying iPad restore with apple)
tried reinstalling itunes as well but no luck
Any help?

Found out the error
It was Tinyumbrella setting host to cydia on exist(unchecking that option worked)
rookie mistake;)

IPADfreak90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
f4780y is ur ipad functioning properly after 5.0.1 jb?

are all da apps working like ibooks safari mail etc...???

1million

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mines is working fine. I backed my iPad2 up on my Win7 laptop then connected it to my wife's MacBook Pro to do the JB. I'm so happy now. Plus the have a tweak to lock the Home button. That will be useful for my wife since our daughter watches videos on my wife's iPad2 and she likes to close the app. Mind you she's only 1 years old. :).

prodhprod

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mac Os X Lion installing under VMWare. A little bit tricky but it works!

glassheart

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Starting to envy mac users waaaaaaahhhh!!! Seems like a year every passing hour now!!! Come on windows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions