What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Dragonvale Fans Chat Thread

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hello Dragonvale community! :D I missed you all!

So far, school is going great for me. How is everybody else?

STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM! YOU'VE VIOLATED THE LAW! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ GC ID: ColorfulDelicious

OHMYGAWD! How are you doing. It's been a while! Everything with me is well as I said a bit ago ^^^^ im also applying for the assistant manager position at my work. Hopefully I get it. this thread has been so dead without you here.

gcid: KOKO~PUFFS

Aries1979

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hello Dragonvale community! :D I missed you all!

So far, school is going great for me. How is everybody else?

STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM! YOU'VE VIOLATED THE LAW! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ GC ID: ColorfulDelicious

So great to see you back again! I hope you've been able to play DV enough to keep up with all the limiteds. We sure have missed you. Glad school is going well for you.

Reaction score
peppiegal said:
OHMYGAWD! How are you doing. It's been a while! Everything with me is well as I said a bit ago ^^^^ im also applying for the assistant manager position at my work. Hopefully I get it. this thread has been so dead without you here.

Great thanks! Getting good notes at school and everything.

:eek: My sister got promoted to manager of a store during the Autumn season, since the previous manager left.

I really hope you get the job. I heard it pays pretty well. ;)

Reaction score
Aries1979 said:
So great to see you back again! I hope you've been able to play DV enough to keep up with all the limiteds. We sure have missed you. Glad school is going well for you.

Errr... I've somewhat neglected Dragonvale for the past five months and recently. :/ However, I'm back now! :D Hopefully I didn't miss too much asides from the gemstone dragons.

I hope Clash of Clans doesn't get in the way of me playing Dragonvale.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I see Dragonvale has been bumped up to 17th place in top grossing apps...

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Great thanks! Getting good notes at school and everything.

:eek: My sister got promoted to manager of a store during the Autumn season, since the previous manager left.

I really hope you get the job. I heard it pays pretty well. ;)

Yes, pay starts out at 14.25. There was a misunderstanding the other day that I believe will hurt my efforts. But I'm still going to try. There are 5 stores in my franchise with a min of 2 assistant manager at each. Plus they want to open another store. If I don't get this one ill just keep applying.

Last edited:
Reaction score
peppiegal said:
Yes, pay starts out at 14.25. There was a misunderstanding the other day that I believe will hurt my efforts. But I'm still going to try. There are 5 stores in my franchise with a min of 2 assistant manager at each. Plus they want to open another store. If I don't get this one ill just keep applying.

Oooh! Pay isn't bad at all! ;) I'm sure you'll end up smoothing the rough ends and you'll get the job. Your attitude towards your job seems fantastic and hopefully your boss thinks that too.

Reaction score
Aaah... The smell of begnés (I probably misspelt this). ;) Lots of cooking lately. Crème brulée galore. I've been thinking of baking all sorts of treats and throwing a party with my friends.

Reaction score
Sometimes I hate Canada, simply for the cold and snow. Though it is pretty good for going snow boarding or skiing.

Last edited:

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sometimes I hate Canada, simply for the cold and snow. Though it is pretty for going snow boarding or skiing.

I just got back from the upper peninsula. Not quite Canada but pretty close. I went snowboarding and loved it! But I hate the cold as well. I don't like the winter we have here!

Reaction score
peppiegal said:
I just got back from the upper peninsula. Not quite Canada but pretty close. I went snowboarding and loved it! But I hate the cold as well. I don't like the winter we have here!

Ah! I've attempted snowboarding, though I've never quite gotten the hang of it. Still fun for the few times I've tried though. :D

Gah! I don't like it when my hands get all red, cold, and puffy because I forgot my gloves at home.

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ah! I've attempted snowboarding, though I've never quite gotten the hang of it. Still fun for the few times I've tried though. :D

Gah! I don't like it when my hands get all red, cold, and puffy because I forgot my gloves at home.

I only started last year. I've been out 5 times sense then with one of the trips being a 3 day trip. I love it! I'd like to go more, but me and my boyfriend seem to work opposite days. Not to mention how expensive it can be.

Reaction score
peppiegal said:
I only started last year. I've been out 5 times sense then with one of the trips being a 3 day trip. I love it! I'd like to go more, but me and my boyfriend seem to work opposite days. Not to mention how expensive it can be.

Nice! I'm more of a skier.

I agree. It's a little too pricey for my liking.

Reaction score
I see what you meant when you said the board has died peppie. :/

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I see what you meant when you said the board has died peppie. :/

Yes it's hard to keep it going.

I had my interview for the assistant manager position yesterday. I feel the interview went well, but I'm not sure if ill get it. One of my co workers who is more qualified applied for the position too.

Most reactions

Latest posts