What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Numbers can't see iCloud

Walt Cullop

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am new to this environment but think I got all the steps right.

Logged into my iCloud account on my Windows 7 PC. Clicked until I got to Numbers page. Drag and drop Excel Spreadsheet from to the web browser. Closed browser and worked my way back to iCloud Numbers where it shows the spreadsheet.

Opened Numbers on my iPad 3 and wanted to work on the spreadsheet. It doesn't show up so I click the + and it shows copy from iTunes, iDisk and WebDAV but not iCloud.

So how do I get the spreadsheet to my iPad to work with and since I won't always have internet access how to I sync it back to the iCloud so I can go back to my PC.

Thanks for helping a new guy out.

Husq250

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You either have to sync manually back to iTunes if you do not have Internet connection otherwise if you do you can sync to iCloud. Be sure to go into settings, find your numbers app and select "use iCloud". That way when you make changes it should automatically show up.

OP
W

Walt Cullop

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You either have to sync manually back to iTunes if you do not have Internet connection otherwise if you do you can sync to iCloud. Be sure to go into settings, find your numbers app and select "use iCloud". That way when you make changes it should automatically show up.

thanks I found that and turned it on. Sorry it took so long to get around to it.

Most reactions

Latest posts