What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next gen iPhone and its implications for iPad

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Engadget has strong evidence about the next iPhone. If true, then the next iPhone will have a matching glass back cover, replaceable battery, and SD card slot.

Even if you do not care about the iPhone, these features may wind up in future versions of the iPad. I am not interested in the glass back plate, but the SD card slot may have potential. USB would be nicer instead. The removable batteries would be a question mark. Considering the price of cell phone batteries, it could be not worth the cost to replace the batteries.

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I still seriously doubt the validity of that phone they are showing. There is no way they

A) got the or hands on one

And

B) would have the balls to post pics of their stolen hardware on such a well known site. Apple would have them shut down before the first comment was posted.

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
did not some say it was a knock off of the iphone here in one of the post ..or it could been left behind to fool the public ..or could be a plant to see how much people would want some of the items that the phone has ..

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
oval_lady_iphone_clone.jpg

But I thought this was the new iPhone...it has an apple on it and says iPhone and everything!

Most reactions

Latest posts