What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newest Apple fan

JCell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey all, I just got a 64Gb Ipad as my first apple product. Before this i was the BIGGEST anti apple person you could find. Now i wonder how i lived without it. the smoothness, the apps, the web, music, ibooks, maps! its all awesome. my fav apps so far are harbor master, starwalk, galcon fusion, abc and netflix.

My only problem is that i cant seem to be able to transfer videos and movies into it. Im using Itunes with windows 7. any ideas?

also, do all apple products come with no instructions? i found it odd but everything runs on common sense so i havent needed it yet, except for the movie problem lol

Thanks

pik0

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.TheDailyMapper.com
LOL!! Yeah, Apple takes great pains to make their products as simple and easy to use, even your Gram can work it.

You just need to convert whatever videos you have to MPEG-4 (m4a). Then you can drag in on to the Movies section of iTunes, and then sync to the iPad from there.

There's a plethora of video conversion software out there for Windows, so I'll leave you and Google to find that (I'm a Mac guy otherwise)... :)

Piko

OP
J

JCell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks fellas.

I just downloaded handbrake and will give it a try.

Also, I tried looking but didn't find anything. What is that side hole on the iPad for? I stuck a point metal trying to open it but nothing lol

Most reactions

Latest posts