What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New member - Sydney Australia

Abrennan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.eyepadulation.com
Hi my name is Antony from Sydney Australia. Got an iPad on the day they were released in Australia via a courier to my workplace after ordering online.

I have not put it down since and a week later my wife wanted one so now she has her own.

I have hardly touched my laptop since the iPad arrived

I have a 64 gig wifi/3G and I am powering through three gigs of telstra megabytes, am am nearly two gigs in.

I wanted to join here to be helped and to offer help and to share what I have found with what others have found.

My backup has become so slow I downloaded and app that lets me turn it off and back on when i want. What's up with that?

Antony

OP
Abrennan

Abrennan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.eyepadulation.com
Welcome to the site :)

I haven't used my laptop much since I have had my iPad.

Thanks, there is not much more than hype and advertising around at the moment regarding the iPad, I was hoping to see some cool things here that people have been doing with theirs.

Thanks for the welcome

OP
Abrennan

Abrennan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.eyepadulation.com
Brisbane rocks

I just came back from a few weeks at Moreton Island. I spend some time in Brisbane each year as my wife and her family are from there.

Nice to meet you, mate

Most reactions