What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

mrsmontal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, My name is Mona and I was so happy to pick up my 2 black 64 gig 3g I-pad 2's last week...now i really need help...have 4 email accounts at least one wont work and i would like to add my view only calendars that I get on my google calendar...any ideas???

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, My name is Mona and I was so happy to pick up my 2 black 64 gig 3g I-pad 2's last week...now i really need help...have 4 email accounts at least one wont work and i would like to add my view only calendars that I get on my google calendar...any ideas???

Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

I read about the problems with your email accounts - could you send us some more details. You say just one is not working. Can you tell us in what way it isn't working? Who is the service provider? Can you send and not receive email on this account or both?

Regarding the calendar question, I'm sure other members will have some better ideas - but I use Pocket Informant HD from the Apple App Store. Have a look at it; you can download the User Manual free from the Developer's web site to see if it meets your need. If you want, I'd be happy to send you a longer personal review of this app.

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

It’s free too.

Tim
Scotland

Most reactions

Latest posts