What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New iPad screen protector?

valid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So i am waiting for my new iPad to be shipped, but i ordered this screen protector
iVisorAG for iPad2 White

and unfortunately my new ipad will come in black while i got the white screen protector, so it will look like this

aaadrc.png

so wat do u think abt the color? and wat do u think abt the screen protector itself?

and do u suggest any other better protectors and i can buy any of them but not more than $30

thanks,,

souskei

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If u want a different color bezel that built in with a screen protector, I'm unsure.

As for a screen protector alone, the zagg HD get my vote (35 bucks)

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
valid said:
So i am waiting for my new iPad to be shipped, but i ordered this screen protector
iVisorAG for iPad2 White

and unfortunately my new ipad will come in black while i got the white screen protector, so it will look like this

so wat do u think abt the color? and wat do u think abt the screen protector itself?

and do u suggest any other better protectors and i can buy any of them but not more than $30

thanks,,

Forget the screen protector. Get a case and be done with it.

Jduckip3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
valid said:
iVisorAG for iPad2 White

thanks,,

I put the white IVisor AG on my iPad 3. I like it very well. I had the Zagg on the iPad 2, didn't like it as well Why didn't you order the black AG?

6mildollarman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Patrizia_NC said:
Get Zagg !! If you get it at best buys they install it free and YES you need one even with a case

How's the installation at Best Buy? I've seen the kiosks at the mall too. The reason I ask is because I'm very OCD when it comes to screen protectors. I can't have a single speck of dust, smear, or slight misalignment. It takes me a long time to put on a simple screen protector because it has to be perfect lol! I'll sit there for eternity fussing with a can of compressed air and a microfiber cloth.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
6mildollarman said:
How's the installation at Best Buy? I've seen the kiosks at the mall too. The reason I ask is because I'm very OCD when it comes to screen protectors. I can't have a single speck of dust, smear, or slight misalignment. It takes me a long time to put on a simple screen protector because it has to be perfect lol! I'll sit there for eternity fussing with a can of compressed air and a microfiber cloth.

OCD folks definitely don't need screen protectors. The screen is already perfect. A protector just makes it worse!!!!!!

Last edited:

6mildollarman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
AQ_OC said:
OCD folks definitely don't need screen protectors. The screen is already prefect. A protector just makes it worse!!!!!!

LOL true!! Probably why I don't even bother with screen protectors nowadays.

OP
V

valid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I put the white IVisor AG on my iPad 3. I like it very well. I had the Zagg on the iPad 2, didn't like it as well Why didn't you order the black AG?

and does it reduce the new retina's display quality?

i ordered the white ivisor b4 i order the ipad but i then figured that the white ipad was out so cant return the white ivisor caz will have to ship it back to usa which may cost more than its value

johnml

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Patrizia_NC said:
Get Zagg !! If you get it at best buys they install it free and YES you need one even with a case

How's the zagg? I had the zagg on my first gen. And loved it. I didn't mind the "feel" of it. I'm certain if I pulled it off the screen would be 100% perfect.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
How's the installation at Best Buy?

I would think that the Best Buy folks would be very good at installing screen protectors because they are ALWAYS pushing this service for tablet buyers, along with selling you a protector. And you can certainly be OCD about it and make sure you are pleased before leaving the store. Best to be totally happy with the protector, if you are going to have it.

L

Lunar

I don't use a screen protector either, however I have put a screen protector complete with a few bubbles onto my wifes iPad 1, as like most typical women she keeps her nails much longer than mine, infact she insisted I put one on, just to be on safe side. I used that iPad1 for probably 18mths without a protector and the screen is still as new, and I won't be putting one on my new iPad3. Just don't think it's necessary as long as one uses a bit of care and common sense.

Bajabloke

iPF Noob
Reaction score
my ipad 1 and 2 have had screen protectors since coming out the box. now i have my ipad 3 i have done the same, you will be gutted if you scratch a screen on a £500 tablet.

Jduckip3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
valid said:
and does it reduce the new retina's display quality?

i ordered the white ivisor b4 i order the ipad but i then figured that the white ipad was out so cant return the white ivisor caz will have to ship it back to usa which may cost more than its value

I think it does somewhat. Appears to have more to do with the viewing angle. Some screens doesn't seem to have any impact at all.

Most reactions

Latest posts