What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bad display or screen protector

azonie

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have a New iPad and wondering if my display is going bad or if it is problem of Ghost Armor.

I am seeing a yellowish lines or streaks on screen.

Anybody else ever have this happen?

Any idea how to tell if it is display trouble or problem with Ghost Armor screen protector?

Hissyfits

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have you tried taking off the screen protector? I realise they can be expensive but you never know. If you still see yellow lines, I'm no expert but perhaps it's a dodgy graphics card thing. I had the dreeded green screen and had to open my iPad to adjust it. Am wondering if you are having similar problems to the green screen.

OP
A

azonie

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Have you tried taking off the screen protector? I realise they can be expensive but you never know. If you still see yellow lines, I'm no expert but perhaps it's a dodgy graphics card thing. I had the dreeded green screen and had to open my iPad to adjust it. Am wondering if you are having similar problems to the green screen.

Thanks for input. Turned out it was lens cloth (green) I would leave on screen wen case closed. Combined with tabs on case to hold iPad up in landscape mode.

OP
A

azonie

iPF Novice
Reaction score
@azonie

So there was nothing to do with the screen protector itself?

No the screen protectors fault. But it did have discolored strips on it.

Took screen protector off and put on sheet of white paper, and you could see very plain.

Lesson learned Do not leave lens cloth on screen.

Sonia ferdous

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I also think that you need not to worry about your display. You have to just replace the screen protectors.

Most reactions

Latest posts