What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New ipad owner

Mad4mac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everybody, I am a proud owner of a new iPad 2(16gb) White wifi only. I live in the UK.
Local Apple Store:- Trafford Centre Manchester.
Qued up on Friday outside our local Apple Store along with hundreds of others from 10.00am until launch time at 05.00pm was about 70th in the que. Managed to get the iPad in my hand at 05.25pm, the store was absolutely crowded. The Apple staff looked after us all very well all day, providing hot and cold drinks and updates through out the day. I hope this forum will be able to enlighten and share some fab iPad experiences.

Cheers
Mad4mac

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

I am jealous that you were able to get your iPad2. I went to the Apple store in Aberdeen and there was a long queue, so I chickened out and went and had a coffee in Starbucks! Now I'm regretting it. Please tell us all about your experiences with the iPad2 - you are among the UK pathfinders!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

It’s free too.

Tim
Scotland

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Wow that's dedication.
I queued for two hours and that was more than long enough....

Next time I will be less impatient and just order the blasted thing online.
Worth it though.

Reaction score
Hasty said:
Wow that's dedication.
I queued for two hours and that was more than long enough....

Next time I will be less impatient and just order the blasted thing online.
Worth it though.

Isn't it the other way around? People go stand in line, because they are too impatient to await the delivery?

I certainly was impatient and spent 3,5h in line to have it at launch date :D

Most reactions

Latest posts