What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanabe Ipad owner

geraldk817

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hope the wait is about over, way too many times to Applestore to check on the status of my order. I understand from my local Apple store the wonder device will ship tomorrow, maybe be here by Friday. Then what will I do? Actualy touch the wonder tool, load 1 of the many hundred apps that I have studied? Turn it on?

All joking aside, I can hardly wait.

kheldour

iPF Noob
Reaction score
lol......I loaded mine up with about 80 apps.......but now, after a few days of playing - I deleted about 30 already. I will bring that down by another 10 at least.....

Happy waiting.......we in Europa still have another 35 days before we see either the WiFi or the 3G......darn

brhon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. My wife thinks I'm nuts for the amount of time I'm on my iPad and the amount of trips I have made to different stores to find the perfect case.

Most reactions

Latest posts