What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New ipad logging me out of sites

chriscog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like to stay logged in to regularly visited sites and had no issues with iPad 1 re this, however my new iPad 3 tosses me out each time I leave, so I have to keep logging back in. Does anyone know how to remedy this?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Go to Settings > Safari and make sure Private Browsing is OFF and that you Accept Cookies from visited (not Never).

Sites remember you using cookies. Both of these settings can prevent the storage of cookies.

Last edited:
OP
C

chriscog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks so much for this. My private browsing was set to "on" so I've changed it and see how I go. The cookies one was already set up as you suggested. Thanks again.

OP
C

chriscog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So far, so good. I think your tips have remedied the situation so thanks so much again.

OP
C

chriscog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This seems to have done the trick. No issues at all since I changed the setting as suggested by you, so thanks once again.

Most reactions

Latest posts