What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Log-in issues

Melie

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi all,

I am back to the well of knowledge once again.
I got a new iPhone mini for Christmas.
The set up went smoothly .... sorta Kinda.
Now, the two iPads that share the the account with the phone, both asked me
to log into my Apple account each time I use them. And the new iPhone does too.
It’s annoying.
Thoughts? Remedies?

many thanks
Mark

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Apple had an iCloud issue yesterday and today. They claim it was an overload due to too many new users setting up their Xmas presents at the same time, and that it's now fixed.

However, many users--me included--have had to re-authenticate iCloud, iTunes Store, Messages, etc., repeatedly for the past several weeks, for no reason. There's typically an error message about a "compromise" of the iCloud account, but few believe it.

OP
Melie

Melie

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Apple had an iCloud issue yesterday and today. They claim it was an overload due to too many new users setting up their Xmas presents at the same time, and that it's now fixed.

However, many users--me included--have had to re-authenticate iCloud, iTunes Store, Messages, etc., repeatedly for the past several weeks, for no reason. There's typically an error message about a "compromise" of the iCloud account, but few believe it.
Thank you.
That explains a lot. I thought I had done something wrong.
Take care,
Mark

Most reactions