What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Safari keeps logging me out of sites. Please help!

Blockhead007

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am accepting cookies, and I have auto fill set to names and passwords. At each site I check the 'keep me logged in'. Any ideas?

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't pretend to understand why some web browsers (such as Safari) don't keep you logged in. There are many reasons, I'm sure, some of which are user-generated (e.g. you clear your browser).

I can tell you that I use the web browser Atomic Web ($.99, USD) and I remain logged in to site when I return to them.

I know, I know, it doesn't answer your question - but maybe it provides a relatively cheap workaround until someone else can explain why or how to make Safari do the job?

Sorry that I'm not of better help.

Marilyn

Fay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am having the same trouble I use Firefox on my apple pc and it saves my passwords ipad wont let me download firefox so what to do please safari sucks

Most reactions