What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

new iPad in november???

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Henry Henry Henry....

You are too cute for words, but I have not a clue what you just said!

England and other parts of the old British Empire it is a barrister is a lawyer type of person ..when you go into court in the Empire you wear a powder white color horsehair wig and a black outfit over your street clothing ..to have the saying of one is both parties are equal in the eyes of the king or queen and law and god in the courtroom setting if i remember my classroom teaching by my wife uncle ..

i have lived way to much in England and Ireland for i had a lot of business dealing with my wife uncle when he was alive as a barrister in the Empire along with the fact two of her family where police officers in Ireland and i learned to speak like they did to hide the fact i was not a true Irishmen as they where .

Last edited:

newfmp3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm betting they will release a 7" iPad with a camera and her to compete with other upcoming tablets with more features, and this will happen within 4-6 months.

I honestly do not understand why this tablet does not have a camera, and why a iphone released 512meg ram, twice as much as the ipad so shortly after its release.

This is my first apple product and I am very disappointed that their iPad was so gimped from the start.

pego99

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think the next apple announcements will be for the cdma iPhone, I think the announcement will be in December for January delivery. They will wait as long as possible so as not to hurt AT&T too much.

swisspolo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In the keynote 2 days ago Jobs said something along the lines of:

"iOS 4.2 will bring all these great features to iPad; folders, multitasking, HDR, and ...."

If you download the video and whiz to that part of the video he deff says HDR for iPad in 4.2.

Either it was a slip of the tongue or it's an indication that a camera is heading to iPad at some point

Simon

OP
galloschramme

galloschramme

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In the keynote 2 days ago Jobs said something along the lines of:
"iOS 4.2 will bring all these great features to iPad; folders, multitasking, HDR, and ...."
If you download the video and whiz to that part of the video he deff says HDR for iPad in 4.2.
Either it was a slip of the tongue or it's an indication that a camera is heading to iPad at some point

thanks for understanding me!
you say what i tried to say!

Phantom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.branwenconcepts.com
You Are Reading To Much Into His Speech...The only New iPad will be the possible small one. As far as the present iPad you will not see a new updated one till next year. One thing apple is sure to form is that everything is updated and replaced every 1 year.

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I watched the keynote address by Mr Jobs last evening from Apple's site. I've never seen him so unprepared although I admit that there was a lot of material to deal with in this presentation.
He was fumbling everywhere misnaming the devices, reverting to notes totally botching the demonstration on the Nano...and I pass...
What I'm getting to is that he's said things about devices that he meant for others. When he talked about HDR Photo he may have said iPad at one point but the screen next to him showed only an iPhone and a Touch.

swisspolo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I agree that it wasn't a very good presentation but at 15mins 15seconds to 35seconds he is listing 4.2 for iPad with HDR said at 15mins 29secs

I agree it is unlikely there will be a camera for this iPad, but a smaller one maybe

apart from a front facing one for face time I see little point for a camera

Simon

Digikid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can promise you guys that a camera WILL adorn the next generation of the 9.7 inch iPad. As a matter of fact....it is already in the case design...the camera is just not there.

http://www.appleinsider.com/article...how_slot_for_forward_facing_video_camera.html

I have actually SEEN this as well. All we have to do is wait patiently.....and like Marie said in one of her posts....I am ALSO not a patient person. LOL!!! :D :D :D

Last edited:

robertlc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I agree that it wasn't a very good presentation but at 15mins 15seconds to 35seconds he is listing 4.2 for iPad with HDR said at 15mins 29secs

I agree it is unlikely there will be a camera for this iPad, but a smaller one maybe

apart from a front facing one for face time I see little point for a camera

Simon

Like I said before, I think he meant the ability to display HDR photos will be given to the iPad, not a new iPad with a camera at this time.

Itzxdjx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah there might be a 7 in comming out I didn't believe the nano until I saw it so it possible a re release of a 7 in could happen. I guess we will have to wait and see. This ipad is pretty big when I think about it... I could def use a smaller version!

Hawon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If i remember correctly... Before the 2nd generation of iPod touch came out there were so many rumors about camera being there with the proof fro case design and etc., but iPod touch with camera didn't release until this year.

Whether it is apple product or not, ill not believe until i see it.

Most reactions

Latest posts