What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Microsoft Office Said to be Coming to iOS in November

tiffy83

iPF Noob
Reaction score
rugger said:
Excuse me that should be Cloudon vice iCloud .... In my last post

I've used cloudon as well. It is pretty good for a free Microsoft. But may I suggest Onlive Desktop! Pretty awesome and it looks exactly like Microsoft on the computer. Also free!

skallal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
FWIW, CloudOn lets you use your DropBox account for free. Onlive Desktop requires $4.99 per month for DropBox integration.

tiffy83

iPF Noob
Reaction score
skallal said:
FWIW, CloudOn lets you use your DropBox account for free. Onlive Desktop requires $4.99 per month for DropBox integration.

True bug Onlive does come with its own 2GB free cloud storage.

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Tbh I think they are too late to market as most people have already developed workarounds or alternatives.
It will certainly sell well, but nowhere near as well as it would have done if they had been quicker.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
harrisonrose89 said:
Why? I'm sure you have good reasons for your statement. I would like to hear about them.

Well, IMHO, the UI of Quickoffice is more MS like than Pages, I'm not saying that one is better than the other and as an Apple fan I would generally plump for Pages but for someone who is used to MS products, as the poster is, then that would be my opinion (FWIW, I have to use MS products at work), of course YMMV.

The Archangel

VictoriaCourt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am amazed with the news about the changes that will occur sooner or later. And with this one, I am more excited to know what it's like to use MS in iOS.

pitersen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
wow it is a great news for all user. I like that news. It is great achievement for Microsoft and iPad with iOS.

akkib89

iPF Noob
Reaction score
But doubt that ms office will have as many features as it has on its 2010 pc version. Anyway, i expect it to much better than pages and numbers. I have used both and was horribly disappointed. Ms office has always proved more that enough for all my project reports and presentations.

akkib89

iPF Noob
Reaction score
akkib89 said:
But doubt that ms office will have as many features as it has on its 2010 pc version. Anyway, i expect it to much better than pages and numbers. I have used both and was horribly disappointed. Ms office has always proved more that enough for all my project reports and presentations.

And sorry for the spelling mistakes.

henry98

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I also heard about better options coming before Nov. Eagerly waiting for this competitive market to come up with the best consumer product.

Most reactions

Latest posts