What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Netflix and I pad

jetman1979

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dont know if this topic has been brought up yet as I am new to this forum but if you have the Ipad 3G and you get the 9 dollar a month Netflix plan you can watch movies.
It works pretty good sometimes the movie will stop but if you wait long enough it fires back up.
Anyone else have this app?

TheBigCheese

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dont know if this topic has been brought up yet as I am new to this forum but if you have the Ipad 3G and you get the 9 dollar a month Netflix plan you can watch movies.
It works pretty good sometimes the movie will stop but if you wait long enough it fires back up.
Anyone else have this app?

I have it but I have WiFi only. It works very well for me.

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Im thinkn of suscribimg to netflix just to be able to watch it on my ipad. I use a wireless tether so my thing would be is 2-3.5MB download speed be fast enough watching on Netflix? Im on at@t service n use win mo phone with xda wireless tethering app. It tethers thru wifi. This has been my only source of internet or data connection for the longest.

thehatguy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.greatthreads.com
$8.99 package too.

Use Wi-Fi only. Works great.

I use it on the PC also. Bought a Roku box for the TV
and watch it there also. All for $8.99 per month.

Can't beat that!!!

arshield

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
mrshields.com
My nieces prefer streaming their shows on ipad instead of watching on TV. They view commercials as the show being broken. I re-subscribed to netflix just for ipad. But I have also hooked up my wii for netflix as well. Both work great.

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I suscribed to netfkix a few days ago. Its worth it for the ipad alone. Im loving it so far. Great quality and streams pretty fast. Ive noticed sometimes like halfway or more threw a movie, it will stop, every once in a while. Not too worried. Im sure just a bug in the app, since its fairly new. Couple more updates hopefully no more issues. Netflix was just what i was lookin for. Now i dont have to be so pressed about downloading movies. Although i have 6 or 7 movies, avi files in Cinexplayer. No more blockbuster, soorry. No sense in paying a month of netflix, for one movie at blockbuster. Netflix is the best deal, hands down. Plus my internet connection is a wireless wifi tether(xda-wifi tethering app for win mo). It still streams pretty well on at&t network.
This ipad has turned out to be wayyy better thn i ever imagined. Im sooooo glad i took back that archos5IT. It wouldmt detect my wifi tether so no use to me..lol. Plus im glad it didnt. It led to me getting this ipad.

tenisace

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok, joined today however, according to Netflix their movies aren't downloadable. If this is the case, we can't watch these movies via wi fi on our I pad? Am I correct?
It requires constant internet connection as it is streaming!
Please, respond if you know the answers
Thanks
I pad wi fi owner

ipadfanatic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok, joined today however, according to Netflix their movies aren't downloadable. If this is the case, we can't watch these movies via wi fi on our I pad? Am I correct?
It requires constant internet connection as it is streaming!
Please, respond if you know the answers
Thanks
I pad wi fi owner

Yes, Netflix is a streaming service so you must have a constant connection. If you want to download movies/tv shows then you need to check out iTunes.

ert6ic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
joined Netflix yesterday for $8.99 before went fishing,at first didn't know how to get it work on ipad, then call Netflix customer service, very nice lady, i told her i gonna go fishing and watch movie on my 3g ipad with unlimited data plan at the time same, she was laughing hell out of her. It only cost $9, we can watch movies anytime, anywhere on my ipad, even on my wife and my son's iphone 4, netflix even allow watch movie on different idevice at the same time at no extra charge. Now i have to bring my ipad at all time when i with my 4 years old son, so he can watch his favorite cartoon Spongebob Squarepants through Netflix.

josiahS

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
josiahstaggs.com
Netflix or iPad works great for me. I also have it on my xbox 360 and of coarse, my PC. All synced. On top of getting a DVD in the mail once in a while. Well worth the money.

Most reactions