What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need some serious help guys...

nammi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
emil, am curious how did you solve the problem .. ? .. did you go thru the DFU mode and restore ?

Wookiee2cu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I installed the remove background sbsettings toggle and it works just fine on mine.

OP
E

EmilRonnow

iPF Noob
Reaction score
nammi said:
emil, am curious how did you solve the problem .. ? .. did you go thru the DFU mode and restore ?

Actually i couldnt restore my ipad at first... Couldnt connect it to itunes, it just kept "bip-ing" - the connect to itunes sound...
It couldnt come into DFU mode, but after soooooooo many tries it finally went my way, and my ipad came into DFU mode and I restored it...
Dont know what happened, but im so happy now :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
E

EmilRonnow

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can I use OPENSSH when my Ipad is stuck at the Apple boot up??? I ****ed my Ipad up, by installing 2 dreamboard, hehe :)
Is it possible to uninstall it, so I dont have to restore and lose my JB?

Ricksta7

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all, I didn't want to make a fresh thread as this sounds like the exact same problem I have, Pretty much. I have had my IPad 2 5.0.1 JB for a few months now and all has been fine. I installed "Resupported" from Cydia, and now I am stuck in a respring loop. I have tried restoring with Itunes, Tried using Ifunbox, Iexporer for Ipad etc and nothing has seemed to work / recognise my device. At first I was reluctant to restore and lose all of my JB things, but now I would just be happy to get it working agian. I know if I can get Ifunbox to recognise my IPad I could go in and remove this application causing the problem, but as I say, it dosent seem to recognise my device.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Try booting your iPad into Safe Mode and see if that stabilizes it enough to get to Cydia to remove that tweak.

If you don't already have a way to get into Safe Mode, have a look at this thread: http://www.ipadforums.net/showthread.php?t=72725

This update, though I've not tried it, is supposed to put you into Safe Mode. Hopefully, it'll help you.

Good luck and do let us know how you get on.

Marilyn

gresh14

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ricksta7 said:
Hi all, I didn't want to make a fresh thread as this sounds like the exact same problem I have, Pretty much. I have had my IPad 2 5.0.1 JB for a few months now and all has been fine. I installed "Resupported" from Cydia, and now I am stuck in a respring loop. I have tried restoring with Itunes, Tried using Ifunbox, Iexporer for Ipad etc and nothing has seemed to work / recognise my device. At first I was reluctant to restore and lose all of my JB things, but now I would just be happy to get it working agian. I know if I can get Ifunbox to recognise my IPad I could go in and remove this application causing the problem, but as I say, it dosent seem to recognise my device.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Here is a great link to check on comparable cydia tweaks, before you install one check this link to see if there is a known problem with the tweak your wanting to install.

http://cydiahelp.com/ios-5-compatible-cydia-apps-tweaks-list/

Most reactions

Latest posts