What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need Help, Video Organizer program?..

Rizer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys, i cannot for the life of me find a app that allows you to organize your videos. I have one for my pictures where i can make folders and name them and stick pictures in whatever folder but nothing for videos.

I just dont like how when you click on videos, there all there, no way of organizing it. I need it mainly for work reasons so any help is appreciated!

Thanks in advance,
Chris

Wookiee2cu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have looked for something like this as well but have not been able to find anything. I know the Buzz Player HD app lets you create folders but that's only within that app and not the default Video app. One thing I recall folks doing is open iTunes, on movie file right click, "Get Info". Go to video tab, change video kind to "TV Show" and add show name. Files with same show name will be grouped into one folder. I have not tried this but you may want to check it out to see if it works.

Reaction score
Checking out for a video organizer program. Then you found the right one here. You will love this one as many others do. Since it is a worlds best award winning app in collecting the videos across all other social channels and web and organize them together into category for your view. Just save it to view later and view it even on HD TV. Can also be viewable on Apple TV as well.

Source: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/frequency/id465034728

Most reactions

Latest posts