What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can I organize videos on a Ipad?

jamesandyori

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a Ipad 2 64GB Wifi Only.

When I click on the "Video Icon" via my springboard I see all of my videos as big labeled pictures.

Is there a Cydia tweek that can help organize this better?

I mean maybe change it to a "list view"?

Also, can I have folders to organize my videos better?

Thanks,
James

OP
J

jamesandyori

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone? Come on guys I thought this was the forum of forums!

dn1234

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I will say this, AVPlayerHD is an excellent program, much better than the Videos app that comes with the iPad. Along with playing just about every file format, it has a great organization feature where you can create folders and move video files. It will even let you password protect individual folders, very nice. Worth the couple of bucks it costs...

joedhoe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Zen Viewer HD

Try Zen Viewer HD, it doesn't play formats not supported on the ipad but it does let you organize everything nicely including videos music photos and pdfs in very nice UI also recently became free

Munky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are there any video apps though that will display the cover art and tag info like the stock app does?

Most reactions

Latest posts