What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help, video presentation

nicketyname

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I work for a film production company and we like to use Ipads for presenting our work to potential clients. I need some help though to try and get exactly what I want.

What we are using at the moment is the Photos app, in this directors have their own folder which contains their films. Problem is that these films don't have captions so it's impossible most of the time to see what films they are.

The films also need to play as a reel, so when the first video in the folder is played it then carries on through the rest of the videos in the folder without the need to press play at the beginning of each video.

I've tried lots of Apps (keynote, video playlist manager etc) without the desired results. I really like the photos app and it's simplicity but the caption problem is a major issue.

Any ideas guys?

OP
N

nicketyname

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestions guys but they're not really what I'm after. The videos and formats aren't a problem it's just the presentation of the videos, so how you watch them on the Ipad.

I think there is a way of doing this in the Ipad without downloading any apps but I can't figure it out.

OP
N

nicketyname

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah i've tried adding films to the videos app through Itunes but that throws up the problem of not being able to sort the videos into folders which is really important. I've also tried the Ipod app but that doesn't support watching playlists of videos.
I've also tried syncing through Itunes with Iphoto but I still can't caption the videos so that it shows up in the Ipad?! seems like for whatever crazy reason you can't watch video playlists on an Ipad?!

Most reactions

Latest posts