What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Name a Pet Peeve!

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
the955iman said:
New here, so I hope this hasn't been posted.
My biggest is they're, there, and their, and the people who don't have a clue which one to use.

Ever since reading this post, I'm seeing it everywhere. 

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I hate it when the wi-fi keeps turning off and you are downloading something when it happens. Grrr!

sent with love from my iPad on IPF

domovoi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think overusing some words is more annoying. I don't mind "like" and "whatever", but when you suppose to write some article and some idiom or saying comes out way too much.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
How about the whole IOS5 process. For me anyway! Not Apples fault I hasten to add but my own stupid Toshiba Satellite with vista rubbish. It's definitely showing its age now and made the whole IOS5 update horrendous. Sorry but that's mine today typing this on my restored ipad1 with factory settings and no data on most of them. Grrrr!

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Aww! Marie! That iPhone 4S can't come soon enough can it? I hope you have a countdown app or something that can help you prepare!!!

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Mine is my Blackberry!! I need to answer some texts and calls. Can I? Hell No. Why?

Because it is hourglassing!

Mine's my Sammy Android. I have to warn everyone that texts or calls me that I might not get either. Ughhhhh 5 weeks more of this.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
So true! They do that over here. FOOTBALL over one of my programs. Bah!!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

55julie55

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I hate it when you have been waiting for a phone call and you wait and wait and then whizz off to do one quick thing,and the phone rings.
You race like crazy and just as you put your hand to the phone it stops.
Rrrrr.............

Most reactions

Latest posts