What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Name a Pet Peeve!

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mjtyler said:
Hey, I almost thought my partner had purchased and iPad and hijacked this forum..... Hear hear to the greatness of ......

Oh my gosh! We must have the same partner!

Aa1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I hate opening a door, looking behind and seeing someone not close enough for me to hold the door for them but not too far away for me to let it close. It's worse when eye contact has been made.

iPF Noob
Reaction score
scottishwarlord said:
I hate opening a door, looking behind and seeing someone not close enough for me to hold the door for them but not too far away for me to let it close. It's worse when eye contact has been made.

Hahha omg i totally know what ur talking about! Its the WORST thing ever...similar to when ur the only one in the hallway with someone else that you kind of know but not enough to actually say something - so you end up awkwardly looking at the wall next to you or something lol

hpulmer

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.saveourseafarers.com
* Driver who ignore especially reserved parking lots like for parents with small children - and once advised about it argue like "at this time children should be in bed" or that they do have their child with them, which results being a teenager.

* Having a window seat on long distance flights and always having to disturb others when going to the toilet.

* Sitting in economy/ coach having a very big person as neighbour who occupies half of my space.

* A boss who thinks that business travel during weekend (without extra pay or day-off-settlement) is actually fun.

Aa1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Watching a film in the cinema sitting next to someone stirring their ice in their drinks, leaving and then coming back with even noisier foods.

Also having to walk past the whole theatre knowing that they know you're going to pee........and then returning.

iPF Noob
Reaction score
scottishwarlord said:
Watching a film in the cinema sitting next to someone stirring their ice in their drinks, leaving and then coming back with even noisier foods.

Also having to walk past the whole theatre knowing that they know you're going to pee........and then returning.

Hahaha YES! the whole phobia of people knowing exactly how long you were in the bathroom!

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
* Driver who ignore especially reserved parking lots like for parents with small children - and once advised about it argue like "at this time children should be in bed" or that they do have their child with them, which results being a teenager.

* Having a window seat on long distance flights and always having to disturb others when going to the toilet.

* Sitting in economy/ coach having a very big person as neighbour who occupies half of my space.

* A boss who thinks that business travel during weekend (without extra pay or day-off-settlement) is actually fun.

Sounds like your boss and mine would get on just fine..

Tim

the955iman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
New here, so I hope this hasn't been posted.
My biggest is they're, there, and their, and the people who don't have a clue which one to use.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Trying to choose the shortest line at a checkout, finally get there and then the paper roll runs out on the register, or they do the money count, or the ink runs out. Always something.

Aa1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
the955iman said:
New here, so I hope this hasn't been posted.
My biggest is they're, there, and their, and the people who don't have a clue which one to use.

Yeah, your so right......

*you're lol

Aa1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
When they get your order wrong. Even more annoying when they say they'll send the right thing in 15 mins....WHEN IM HUNGRY NOW!!!!!

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I really want cheddar cheese but all I have in the fridge is some bluecheese crap or string cheese or something. Fromage is a very important part of my life!

Most reactions

Latest posts