What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My new toy! :-)

yvrgal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This my new iPad with the Exo Sleeve from Waterfield Designs, Speck CandyShell in Batwing Black and supporting the screen is the Power Support Anti Glare. Enjoy!

DSC00420.jpg

DSC00421.jpg

DSC00422.jpg

DSC00424.jpg

DSC00426.jpg

By the way, this was posted using Photobucket app with Safari.

Last edited:

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
while I like the case I have, it lacks storage pockets for things like the camera connector kits.

Thanks for posting pictures.

CaptKirk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like the case.. Thanks for sharing....

Any minute now iPadONE is going to ping in about one he make better :D:D:D:p

OP
Y

yvrgal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You're welcome. Glad you all enjoy the pics.

If you have any questions regarding the accessories I have for the iPad, please don't hesitate.

didisinned

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nicee I was seriously considering it but decided it was too expensive :/ did you get the strap too?

OP
Y

yvrgal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nicee I was seriously considering it but decided it was too expensive :/ did you get the strap too?

No. I didn't get the strap. The sleeve Exo Sleeve in my opinion is quite durable. I'm looking for a sleeve that I can use without taking the iPad case off. It's padded and will protect my iPad from drops and bumps.

I ordered the VertGo bag from Waterfield. I'll take pictures as soon as it arrives.

Most reactions

Latest posts