What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Waterfield Designs. Highly Recommended!

yvrgal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just want to share with you guys this company I found on the web called Waterfield Designs. After reading the reviews about their products, I took the chance in ordering an Exo Sleeve for my iPad which allows me to store my iPad in the sleeve without taking the Speck Candyshell off it.

The sleeve arrived in the mail yesterday and I'm very happy with the quality and design. Customer Service is friendly and they respond quickly. Just now I placed another order for an iPad bag called VertiGo for travelling. I leave in two and a half weeks for Toronto and I hope it will arrive on time.

Screenshot2010-05-29at34917AM.png

Anyway, if you're looking for great quality on accessories for your gadgets, check out this website: SFBags - WaterField Designs - Laptop Bags - Laptop Sleeves - iPad Case - iPad Sleeve - iPad Bag - Checkpoint Friendly - Travel Cases - Made in USA

Thanks for reading.

sosha

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use the Smart Case inside the Vertigo Bag from them. Their products are fantastic, and I agree about the customer service........it's second to none.

OP
Y

yvrgal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use the Smart Case inside the Vertigo Bag from them. Their products are fantastic, and I agree about the customer service........it's second to none.

That's right. I'm looking forward to the VertiGo. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts