What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My jailbroken ipad can ______? (fill blank)

jtrosky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OUTL4W said:
Perhaps after clicking the link in my sig? :D

@OUTL4W - How did you get that HTC-style clock widget in SmartScreen? I love the HTC-style clock, but was unable to find one for SmartScreen!

Thanks in advance!

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
jtrosky said:
@OUTL4W - How did you get that HTC-style clock widget in SmartScreen? I love the HTC-style clock, but was unable to find one for SmartScreen!

Thanks in advance!

"Yet another clock" for smartscreen....I think.

jtrosky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OUTL4W said:

Found it - thanks! For some reason, it's not available in the iPad widget section (but is in the iPhone widget section). I didn't think you could use iPhone widgets on the iPad, but it seems to work fine... Can I use any widget (iPhone or iPad) on my iPad version of smart screen?

Thanks again!

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
OUTL4W said:

Found it - thanks! For some reason, it's not available in the iPad widget section (but is in the iPhone widget section). I didn't think you could use iPhone widgets on the iPad, but it seems to work fine... Can I use any widget (iPhone or iPad) on my iPad version of smart screen?

Thanks again!

I believe as long as it states (iOS)....should be ok.

I was thinking and I know some say that could be very dangerous ~ but you should move your link over to the left.

I always forget it is there, myself.:( Just a suggestion!

Is this better?

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh no. Not another thread about what a jailbroken iPad can do. We have had SO many of those. I am getting tired of them.

jtrosky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
grayshark95 said:
Oh no. Not another thread about what a jailbroken iPad can do. We have had SO many of those. I am getting tired of them.

Yet you took the time to reply to it?? Nobody says you have to read the threads you know? :) That's why there is a subject line - to decide if you want to read the thread or not...

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score

grayshark95 said:

Yet you took the time to reply to it?? Nobody says you have to read the threads you know? :) That's why there is a subject line - to decide if you want to read the thread or not...

The man has a point, Young One.:)

Most reactions