What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My iPad 2 now has wireless internet any where for free!!!!!

HappyPelican

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Nice work! I have an HTC Aria- rooted and running CM7. I've been using it as a hotspot for quite sometime now.:eek:. As long as you don't go crazy, you should be just fine my friend. Just be sure you lock down your signal just as you would with your home router. :)

Peter1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ad-hoc network

Hey guyz u can use ad-hoc network so what u do is go to network and sharing center and click create connection so scroll dow and click create ad-hoc network but turn the wifi on.write ur name u wanna the password if u wanna keep it open leave it blank.click next the u will see share internet connection turn it on.when u save it clise tha window the click the network icon u will see the created network the connect it.switch on wifi on ipad and u will see ur network and connect it viola u hve internet connection(sorry for spelling mistakes)

Most reactions