What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Daughter was just mugged!

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh she is just fine, guys. I just went in to check on her as I noticed her TV was off. It never is off while she is in bed. She is in bed with MY IPAD! I was like ~ speechless. We just got Netflix while we wait for the ATV, so I told her she could check out some things on it. I meant in the living room with me supervising!

Never have I ever let anyone play or touch my iPad.

"But, Mom. I was mugged, remember?" It was hilarious.

Kinda.

Kids.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Oh she is just fine, guys. I just went in to check on her as I noticed her TV was off. It never is off while she is in bed. She is in bed with MY IPAD! I was like ~ speechless. We just got Netflix while we wait for the ATV, so I told her she could check out some things on it. I meant in the living room with me supervising!

Never have I ever let anyone play or touch my iPad.

"But, Mom. I was mugged, remember?" It was hilarious.

Kinda.

Kids.

Lol. Smart kid you got, knows just the right time to get your iPad, gotta love them!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Darkstar2007

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.iphoneforums.net
Wow.
Marie I just caught this thread.
I'm so sorry this happened to your daughter. There are some cruel people in this world, but I'm glad she is ok and nothing really bad happened.

The whole 2 people dropping a deposit off should've been implemented ages ago, but sadly sometimes it takes an event like this before companies implement safer practices.. :(

If you need conversation, I've got your back! Lol. :D

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
was there any visible cameras?

I am not sure ~ I don't think so. This is not the best of areas, trust me. There is a Metro, Subway, Cash One all in the same mini mall ~ all of which has closed and two of them have been robbed by gun point in the last year.

She needs to transfer out to a different store. They will give her one. But will she? Hell No.

I'm so sorry :(. 

Thank You! And where have you been? You have been missed! :)

Wow.
Marie I just caught this thread.
I'm so sorry this happened to your daughter. There are some cruel people in this world, but I'm glad she is ok and nothing really bad happened.

The whole 2 people dropping a deposit off should've been implemented ages ago, but sadly sometimes it takes an event like this before companies implement safer practices.. :(

If you need conversation, I've got your back! Lol. :D

Hey Babe ~ And we have had some great conversations! Thanks, Joe. :)

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I missed this. Sorry to hear about your daughter. I know that you are feeling just as scared as her right now! I am the worst worrier with my girls so I can't imagine dealing with that stress. Let her use the iPad, she won't damage it, I'm sure!

Sent from my one and only original iPad using iPF

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks, woman. I let her use it! I did get up in the middle of the night to see if she put it back where i keep it or did she fall asleep with it. She passed.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ha ha. You sound just like me! I do that when my eldest uses it to go onto Facebook. I always ask her if she's finished with it so I can put it somewhere safe. I have cats! And dogs!

Sent from my one and only original iPad using iPF

Jockscrap

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Glad your daughter is recovering from the mugging. What a fright for all of you, but she sounds like she is fantastically feisty with a great attitude. Hope they get the animals that did this to her.

Most reactions