What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Music. App

Ipadster67

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, I have a question about the music app. I have a wireless network with Apple TV. I can use my laptop to view and play all music on my computer, PC. With my new ipad 2 I want to view and stream music from iTunes without loading it on to my ipad, but I read you have to connect ipad to computer to sync music ? I did that, now I'm seeing an over memory warning ?

thanks....

DrHouse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.ws4dl.org
You need to activate Home Sharing in iTunes and also on your iPad. Once activated, your iPad will see your iTunes library and you'll be able to watch/listen to the content on your PC from your iPad. Same goes for the AppleTV also able to connect to your iTunes library over wifi.

Go in your General Settings, and look in the Music app setting, you need to enter your AppleID to enable the Home Sharing feature. Then simply open Music and look in "Other", the iTunes library should be visible in there if I remember well... Same thing for the Video app...

Most reactions

Latest posts