What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Multi colored lines on the right side when powering on.

Wolfhawk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It is either you see those lines, or you would have to rejailbreak your ipad every time you reboot (tethered jailbreak).

dont wine that there are lines when you boot it up. If you dont like it then dont jailbreak.

Well, I can tell you from my point of view, I am not whining :) (proper spelling), I am just making sure things are as they are suppose to be. :eek: Sorry if 'we' have offended you with comparing :D notes....

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
It is either you see those lines, or you would have to rejailbreak your ipad every time you reboot (tethered jailbreak).

dont wine that there are lines when you boot it up. If you dont like it then dont jailbreak.

Well, I can tell you from my point of view, I am not whining :) (proper spelling), I am just making sure things are as they are suppose to be. :eek: Sorry if 'we' have offended you with comparing :D notes....

15 post of people saying they have it and that its normal should be enough.

and a bunch of people saying they wish there was a fix for it.

that is how the JB works, there will be no fix.

Last edited:

1c3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
is there anyway to undone it. I mean I got it that its normal after jailbreaking but if I restore the original 3.2.1 firmware and wont jailbreak it again, will it remove these lines or its permanent now?

andsoitgoes

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It is only there when your ipad is jail broken.

Restore to stock non jailbroken firmware and it will be gone.

Most reactions

Latest posts